Our out-of the-ordinary programs are designed to create a unique experience for participants, so that they can be reminded of who they really are and, in doing so, to feel called to transform into the best version of themselves.
As such, the seeds are planted for their highest levels of productivity, focus, fulfillment and joy.
Forget been-there, done-that presentations that are not only boring…but painfully ineffective. Colleen brings her signature spunky style to liven up her audience and keep them engaged.
Participants won’t be zoning out on their phones, nodding off in their seats, or counting down the minutes until they can finally zip out the door.
Every one of Colleen’s programs blends her own wisdom and expertise with the most current, up-to-the-minute info your participants need to make a lasting impact in both their personal and professional lives.
COLLEEN SLAUGHTER | FOUNDER
As a speaker, Colleen Slaughter engages the audience with her natural talents for motivating people and planting the desire for positive change within themselves. Her vast experience in business and industry allows her to speak authoritatively on leadership, organization development, change management, and a variety of related topics.
Colleen is dedicated to steering emerging leaders to attain the clarity, structure and self-confidence needed to realize higher levels of success and fulfillment in their personal and professional lives. She is a proven coach with a remarkable ability to guide clients in overcoming self-doubts and dissatisfactions in their lives and businesses.
Many assume Colleen was raised in a well-to-do family and groomed for an international life. Instead, she grew up in a single-parent, low income household in Kentucky. Her path to becoming a leader for women became clear at an early age. Nicknamed “Miss Independent”, she always knew she wanted to be “the boss”.
She moved to Paris at the age of 21 – hardly speaking the language -and with no money in her pocket. She stayed for 13 years and built a successful life. Formerly a secretary, she was accepted to a globally top-ranked bilingual MBA program. She continued taking bold actions – landing two global consulting positions. Others took notice – and Colleen eventually found herself in a rewarding new role – mentoring women.
Guests share how Colleen’s presentation had a positive impact: Colleen’s dynamic experience makes her stand out among the rest.
Her international focus allows her to serve the widely developing market of emerging International leaders who are making their way around the world. Her proprietary BOLDER system is designed to offer the structure, clarity and self-confidence necessary to achieve alignment with true talents and desires.
For more information about BOLDER, click here.
Colleen’s expertise has been honored with notable accolades, including a graduate business degree (MBA) from the globally top-ranked HEC Paris, the Newfield Certified Coach (NCC) distinction, and the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation from the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is certified to use and interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI ™) and the TILT 365® Positive Influence Predictor. She is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) at Blue Lotus in Raleigh, NC, and has been a volunteer Coach with ICF Community Coach Outreach (CCO).
Her perspectives have been featured in ABC, NBC, CBS, Carol Roth’s Business Unplugged blog in “Entrepreneurs: Tips to Create the Right Mindset for Success,” (# 82), BusinessInfoGuide.com, My Savvy Sisters, Today’s Leading Women, and the Woman’s Advantage® Shared Wisdom Calendar for 2012 and 2015.
Gain a Seat at the Table: How Women Increase Their Influence & Visibility
Can you relate to any of these statements?
- You’d love to know just the “right” technique to finally win that business partner over.
- You’re dying to figure out exactly what you need to do to get that job you want so badly.
- You’d do just about anything to be able to have what she has.
Now think for a minute what it would feel like if you could easily win colleagues over…earn your dream job… stand in your own power and delegate effectively. Feels pretty good, right?
Be on the cutting edge of leadership…and more importantly, learn the smart strategies you need to gain your seat at the table with this lively, engaging presentation.
In “Gaining a Seat at the Table,” Colleen shares her expertise on:
1. Leading from the heart and what it has to do with gaining your seat at the table (hint: a lot!).
2. Vulnerability/imposter syndrome – the challenges surrounding it and what to do about it.
3. The three distinct steps for increasing your influence and visibility at work and beyond.
With Colleen’s signature style that blends deep authenticity with a little humor mixed in, this workshop will help you to understand why being your boldly authentic self makes people naturally want to follow you – and how to enter into a greater alignment with the BOLD you (and yes, she’s in there – even if you don’t think so!).
7-Level Transformation: How to Increase Your Joy and Productivity Through Values
Do you aspire to achieve any of the following?
- You want to create a bigger, more lasting impact in your work as a leader.
- You want to achieve more joy and productivity in your career and your life.
- You’re ready to stand strong in who you are and to inspire others to do the same.
If you answered “yes” to any of these statements, then “7-Level Transformation: How to Increase Your Joy and Productivity Through Values” will show you how to achieve these goals.
We’ll look at how values can lead us to greater levels of consciousness and thus to greater joy, fulfillment and productivity.
In ALI’s “7-Level Transformation workshop,” Colleen shares her expertise as she helps you to understand:
1. What your current values are – and what that means for you in terms of your level of consciousness.
2. Whether or not your current values are working for you and with the vision you have for your life and work.
3. What you need to do to cultivate the higher-level values that will lift you into the corresponding level of consciousness to which you are called.
How does this translate into your everyday life? More effective decisions that are in alignment with who you really are. Deeper connections built on trust and loyalty. The opportunity to inspire others through your role as a leader…and as a human being.
Inspiring Other to Follow You: Defining Your Leadership Style
In the last month, have any of these thoughts streamed through your head?
- I get frustrated as I watch other people get the great gigs. I’m always left wondering why that isn’t happening for me, too.
- People tell me that I am not powerful enough, that I am too soft as a leader. But I don’t know what to do about it – how do I claim my power?
- It feels like my views go unnoticed in meetings. As much as I want to be taken seriously, I often feel invisible.
This course is for you if you’re ready to do something about it because it answers the burning question:
Just how do you define your own leadership style?
In this invigorating, empowering presentation, Colleen shares her years of wisdom and expertise to show you how to operate with greater ease in your professional life, enjoy more recognition at work and earn more money – all while feeling far more fulfilled.
Colleen will take you on a journey as you learn more about:
1. Leading leadership styles: Which leadership style you ultimately choose is up to you, of course. By taking the time to understand where it is you want to go and why, you will be moving forward on your journey toward inspiring more people.
2. Defining your personal leadership style: It isn’t enough to know the basics of different leadership styles – once you define the leader you want to become, you must commit to becoming aligned with your own values and ultimately, to making a difference in this life.
3. Smart strategies for getting there: Now that you have more knowledge about top leadership styles and you’ve established a foundation for defining the leader you personally want to become, what’s next? Strategies! We’ll talk all about the smart tips and tools you can implement to become more of a leader others will be inspired to follow.