Experts say that over 90% of our success in business and in life comes from connecting effectively with those around us. A Professional Coach provides the space, skills, and tools to help her clients cultivate that connection with the key people around them.
This partnership between a coach and an individual supports the achievement of results based on goals set by the individual. Through the process of coaching, individuals focus on the skills and actions needed to successfully produce their personally relevant results.
In essence, Professional Coaching has many facets. First, it is about helping people to recognize the way they are looking at things and to discover other, more powerful or actionable, ways to look at situations. A Professional Coach creates a safe environment for individuals to see their own blind spots and, from this, to take actions more in alignment with their whole selves. Actions taken by a whole person are more effective than those taken by someone not in alignment with herself. Thus, coaching is behavioral- and performance-focused, which means it helps individuals perform tasks better than they did before.
When is Professional Coaching a good idea?
For Individuals, when you want to:
- Clarify your priorities
- Create greater work/life balance
- Pursue your passion
- Identify strong points and development needs
- Improve performance
- Design an action plan to help you stay on track
- Be accountable for your work and life goals
- Make and sustain positive behavior changes
- Develop leadership skills and practices
- Enhance career planning and development
- Receive regular feedback and support
For Companies, when you want to:
- Boost performance
- Increase employee morale
- Improve relationships with clients
- Reduce turnover and retain talent
- Cultivate a reputation for being committed to employee success
- Create a more positive work environment
- Generate a robust succession plan
- Enrich your industry reputation
- Attract top talent
- Position yourself for continued growth and success
Want to receive at least some of the above benefits? Contact us today for a Complimentary Coaching Consultation.
Colleen Slaughter, Proud Executive Coach to the UN World Food Program, the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As an Executive Coach for Women in Leadership and Transformational Facilitator, my intention is to help leaders in positions of high influence to understand their worth at a profound level.
Supporting women leaders to truly thrive and step into their greatness, while succeeding in male-dominated industries and spaces is my native genius.
My technique and approach show you how to achieve incredible career success without compromising any part of who you are and what makes you magnificent.