“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
This is Our “Why” Behind Our Work as Executive Coaches
Few would disagree that self-doubt and a lack of the right tools and resources can block you from realizing the highest levels that you’re capable of. Yet, when those barriers are boldly shattered, joy, fulfillment, and freedom await as you transform into the best you possible.
We believe in passing on the wisdom and knowledge that was given to us and that has profoundly influenced our work and lives. And, however corny it may sound, it just feels good envisaging a world where more people are happier, doesn’t it?
To understand more about our “why,” let’s talk about the differences between management and leadership, change and transformation…
Leadership versus Management
Leadership versus management can quickly turn into a complex discussion. Given our own purpose at ALI, we’ll focus on some attributes of transformational leaders.
While management often deals with tactical and transactional activities, the role of a transformational leader goes much deeper, with these common characteristics:
- An open mind. Transformational leaders are naturally curious – they love discovering new and creative ways to bust through roadblocks and conquer problems.
- A willingness to embrace change. Life comes with few guarantees. One of them? Change. It’s inevitable. A transformational leader embraces the potential for new opportunities that lie hidden in change.
- A sense of personal accountability. Effective leaders don’t blame others or wait for change to happen on the outside – they aren’t afraid to look within to initiate better outcomes.
- A deep connectedness to their values. Transformational leadership focuses on connecting strongly with values to identify – and act from – one’s true place within.
- A sphere of inspiration. Others are inspired by transformational leaders and come to them for advice and inspiration not because they have to, but because they want to.
Our transformational leadership coaches provide executive coaching services that enable you to explore deep within at a soul level to bring out the authentic you. The result? You’re not only leading based on facts and raw data – but from a deep sense of inner knowingness and a trust that who you are is enough. Your transformation starts today…
“I help leaders understand their value at a deep level of consciousness and, from there, guide them to take actions toward ways they can thrive personally and professionally.”
–Colleen Slaughter Raue
Transformation versus Change
Change. Transformation. What’s the difference? A lot, actually.
Think of it this way: You can change your hair color. Your clothes. Your address. The car you drive. But you can just as easily change your hair back to the way it was, move back to your old address and reclaim your former wheels.
Not so with transformation.
Transformation? That’s something bigger. It goes deep within. It lasts – it’s not here today, gone tomorrow. You know you’ve made a transformation when returning to “the way things were” – to that person you were before – is no longer possible.
Change happens every day – if you think about it, really, we live in a constant state of change. At ALI, our transformational leadership coaches are dedicated to facilitating transformation at a deep level.
Our purpose is to help ambitious international leaders break through the barriers of their own fears and feedback from naysayers, so they can enter into full alignment with their true desires and talents.
If you’re clear on what your “why” is, the “how” and the “what” take care of themselves.
–Colleen Slaughter Raue
Managing Partner, ALI
Are you ready to begin your transformation?